SBeaVeR feature list
SBeaVeR key features are:
- Business knowledge representation: SBeaVeR provides a tool for formalizing the semantics of business knowledge using the Structured English notation.
- Portability: SBeaVeR is written in Java for portability and could be installed on many different operating systems without code changes. SBeaVeR
- comes with all source code with EPL licence which can be modified or tailored to meet a user's specific needs.
- Integration and Extensibility: SBeaVeR is based on Eclipse platform which allows to easily extend or integrate the tool by a user through the use of a well-defined framework.
- Model validation: SBeaVeR includes a number of features to support the verification and validation of business models including semantic analysis of rule to determine possible inconsistencies.
From a functional point of view, SBeaVeR provides:
- Presentation and user modification of SBVR Structured English business vocabularies and business rules.
- Standard text editing operations (cut, copy, paste, find, replace).
- Automatic syntax highlighting following the SBVR Structured English font styles.
- Content assist to allow easy and fast creation of contents (automatic completion of known statements/words, automatic text formatting, collapse/expand).
- Hierarchical navigation of vocabulary (multiple views).
- Dictionary (at present we embed WordNet dictionary) support for synonyms, hypernyms, hyponyms, meronyms, definitions.
- Mapping from in-memory Java representation of vocabulary and rules to logical representation.
- XMI XML Schema serialization (following SBVR specs) allowing interchangeability of models between software tools.